Sunday, October 20, 2013

The All Hallows Project! Day 1

"This is a ghost that will lick you." Off to a really strong start with these captions."Grotesque Disarrangement." Lots of fun stuff about this picture. The face is my own, the gray splotches are pictures of various cuts and wounds, and the background is a low-brightness shot of open heart surgery. Sleep tight!"The Climbing Spider." Some people claim spiders aren't proper monsters. To these people, I would like to point out the skyscraper this spider is climbing.

Click to Enlarge, IF YOU DARE!!!

Presenting for the first time on Pixeldin, the All Hallows Project! A series of 31 monster posters I put together in October of last year to celebrate the approach of Halloween.

Last year I had enough free time to make one poster per day. I planned to do the same thing this year, creating an entirely new poster on the same theme just to show how much my skills have improved. But seeing as it's the 20th and my assignments are just now starting to ease up enough to actually post the old series, I guess that's not happening.

First up! Ghost (Italian), Spider (Dutch), and Frankenstein's Monster (French)!

No comments:

Post a Comment