Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Painting Wonder Woman

Color Theory class at this school involves a lot of painting. Subsequently, if I want to demonstrate that I know what primary colors are and pass this class, I have to learn how to paint. It's like the worst sitcom ever.

Here's Wonder Woman.

I don't read comics so I don't know what Wonder Woman talks like or if she has any catch-phrases or anything but if I did know those things I would put them here.

Here's a chunk of Wonder Woman's face using only blue values.

You know what I'm just gonna pretend I know these catch-phrases since no one could possible call me out on misquoting Wonder Woman: "Gadzooks! My flimflamity face has been paintulated! Blazes!"

Here's that same chunk of Wonder Woman's face using a chromatic triad.

"Paintulated again! Those confounded hooligans must be reckoned with! To the Imperceivable Flying Contraption!"

No comments:

Post a Comment