Monday, October 14, 2013

Hey!

I enjoy doodling. It has a lot of practical applications, from organizing the thought process to developing an early concept to relieving boredom.

Someone - I have no idea who - drew all these lovely little pencil sketches on the table liner at a nearby desk.

All these wonderful expressions and Catbug's just doin' his usual thing, huggin' some toast.

So, being a connoisseur of fine doodles and the owner of several pens and markers, I took it upon myself to ink and color one of the more interesting ones.

"One of these days, Navi. There's gotta be a bottle around here somewhere..."


Again, I didn't draw this, and I have no idea who did, but I certainly enjoyed coloring it in, and I think the finished sketch has a lovely, cartoonish quality to it, and it was fun to translate certain elements into a more color-friendly environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment