Monday, October 21, 2013

The All Hallows Project! Day 2

"Skeletal." This one took far longer than it should have, but I like it. There's something inherently skeletal about line drawings."Hydra." A little more cutesy today. Every kid on the block will want one! Which should be pretty easily accomplished, provided you can dodge those teeth and get a clean cut on the neck."Man is a Wolf to Man." Another exagerated self-shot, made all the more sinister by woodcut engraving. And wolf fangs. Those are sinister too, I guess.

I Was a Teenaged Click to Enlarge

The All Hallows Project continues with Hydra (Greek), Werewolf (Latin), and Skeleton (Spanish)!

As an aside, these were all done in PowerPoint, before I was introduced to Illustrator. It's incredible to look back on these, knowing what I was able to accomplish with such limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment