Thursday, May 2, 2013

Zoom in! Behance!

Line mustache! Technically pretty thin!
I've gone and set me up a Behance profile!

Basically I was looking for a fast and cheap way to put together a portfolio in a way that could be easily shared and I had heard some of my classmates and teachers recommend Behance. After I spent an hour setting up my profile and projects and several hours browsing the crazy selection of amazing design. It's pretty incredible. It's sort of like a Linkedin for artistic inspiration and a Pinterest for professionals.

There's going to be a lot of overlap between the content of Pixeldin and the content of my Behance account because both focus on my attempts at design. The main difference between the two is where I'll be using Pixeldin as sort of a clutter drawer for works in progress, school assignments, and news updates. I'm going to try and keep Behance looking more like a portfolio of selected works, so odds are if you're seeing it on my Behance, I've already uploaded six sketches of it to Pixeldin.

I typed out all this additional information just so I could get the text to wrap nicely around that big ol' linehead icon up there. And I added this final paragraph to balance things out a little bit. And then I broke the fourth wall to talk about text shapes. Just nine more words should finish things off nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment