Thursday, May 30, 2013

Super Happy Funtime Fungus Cow Go!

モー モー

J!NX is putting on another design contest, The Unsung Heroes of Minecraft. They're asking for t-shirts designed around ghasts, squids, wolves, enderdragons, ocelots, blaze, sheep, iron golems, or mooshrooms, which all seem like pretty random characters to group together, but whatever.

The deadline's June 3rd, and I've spent the last few days working on a few submissions. This is the first one I've completed, a li'l Japanese mooshroom. The text under him just says "Mushroom Cow."

I made the distressed t-shirt overlay myself and I'm really proud of how it turned out. Makes it feel like an old thrift-store purchase. Adds character. Yeah.

I've got a squid design in the works, so I'll probably post that one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment