Saturday, March 16, 2013

Midterm Week! Day 7

What were you thinking! Now we can't see all the rich and vibrant hues of that whispy cloud!

Proximity is the principle that allows us to perceive groups based on how close their components are, like that rectangle made of smaller rectangles. To further drive home the point I tried adding another strip of color on the opposite side and adding a break in the lines to create two distinct groups, but it just ended up looking silly and I settled on this. It would have been a lot more impressive if I'd have taken a sepia image and selectively added color, so let's say I did that and call it good for a day.

The picture comes from Nunce.

And with that, Midterm Week is over! This project was completed way ahead of deadline, and now I can enjoy my spring break without having to worry about homework. So that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment