Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Aforementioned Mural

Here's the mural I painted back when I was in high school. The school board wanted a design that embodied the accomplishments and departments of the school, so they put out a call for designs from the students. I was the only one that entered anything. The committee reviewed it and decided to put out another call for designs. They eventually buckled and let me paint the wall. That created some awkward moments throughout the year.

Sorry for the low-res, it was a cell phone camera and I've never had the chance to go back for better pictures. The shapes are all meant to represent a different academic or athletic department in the school. And also there's a maze. Because mazes are fun.

Click Pictures for Larger Image

Big ol' front.
 
 
Big ol' left.


Big ol' right.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment