Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pixeldin is Go!

Hello there! This is Pixeldin, a collection of drawings and stuff! I'm Valark, and I'd like to be the first to welcome you. I'd like to be, but because of the chronological layout of this website, this probably isn't the first welcome you've had here. Might be one of the last, actually. Should have thought this through. Drat.

So! About the blog! I studied for about two years to become a chef, but lost interest and money before I completed my program. I'm going back to (a cheaper) school soon to get a degree in graphic design, and to keep me motivated and track my progress, I decided to start a drawblog of sorts. I plan to put mostly drawings and projects on here, but I might throw in the occational photo or short story. I enjoy light snowfall and unusual light fixtures. And that's just about everything you need to know.

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and enjoy!

- Valark

No comments:

Post a Comment