Thursday, June 6, 2013

Safe and Sound

Hiss and Purr

I've been busy with class, but so far it seems like there are a lot of interesting things going on in these classes. I'm already working on some neat papercraft stuff in Design 3D that I'll probably have ready to post sometime today, but for now let's focus on the kitty drawings.

Ocelots in Minecraft scare creepers away, and this seemed like a nice, soft approach to this vicious game of avoidance and explosions. Also, I finally got my designs on the proper submission template and submitted them. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with Jinx's qualification process right now (for my three designs I've received three letters of rejection and two letters of acceptance) so I'll let you know when voting officially starts and I know exactly what's going on.

Here are my other two entries in proper t-shirt form. Kinda bums me out that they had such a limited selection of colors, but they all stand on their own.

Moo Moo
Glub Glub

No comments:

Post a Comment